Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Abt Interface and Adobe Forms

Hi Experts,                I have 1 adobe forms with table format's and i want to bind that table so that i can bind all the values, i created interface and i created custom structure for that table values and in that adobe forms table im having Amou...

K2_SAP by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loop Without a Condition

Hi all,I have this standard SAP program copied into a custom program where in there is a LOOP function but I don't see any condition in the loop. I don't know how this works. Below is the code for the loop and how icdhdr is defined.data:   begin of i...

Resolved! How to debug payment advice..?

Hi all,i have a requirement related to payment advice. i changed the code in the script form, that form is displaying with wrong data.i want to debug that script. can you please help me how to debug that script.we must to test it from F110, then it c...

Resolved! va01 run time error

Hi all,     When I save the SO document, the error occurrs in VA01.And i will receive a SAP email about this error in SO01.     the error:Update terminated> Update key: 609364E43087F103BDBBE41F13784B72> Update module: RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_ADDRun-time er...

ALV TREE USING OOPS

Hello every one,I am doing program  on tree alv using oops. My program activated without syntactical error. while exciting it generating some short-dump. I am getting short-dump while calling set_table_for_first_display method in CL_GUI_ALV_TREE_Simp...

Field catalog display problem

Hi,  In my alv report i dont want to display fieldcatalog for some conditions.if SO_VTWEG <>  '70'.  elseif SO_VTWEG <> '80'.     ELSEif SO_VTWEG <>  '90'.else.  PERFORM F005_BUILDFC USING '30' 'NETWR'    'ITAB2' TEXT-024 '15' ''.  ENDIF.But this con...

ABAB Certification

Hello all!Has anyone been passing ABAP certification test (C_TAW_12_70 or C_TAW_12_71) in the recent several months? What is the curent procedure? How many "Multiple choice" questions are there in the test? is it said in such quaestions how many answ...

CJE0

Did anyone work on CJE0 report in Project Systems?Once after we excute the report by entering the Project Id and Wbs elemnt , in the output we find the actual cost coloumn . Can anyone tell me from which table this actual field value is being posted ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.