Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Copy rebate agreement text in VBO1

Hi experts,The consultant asked me to do this: in tx. VBO1, whenever we create a reabte agreement to a new one, he wants also the texts to be copied. I've been looking for a way to do this but I haven't found anything. Is it possible to do what he wa...

Resolved! How to use between in SELECT statements

HiIn one of my requirement, I need to check material is valid or not by using SY_DATUM   .I have two fields in table START_DATE and END_DATE .I need to check sy-datum inside those two fields   .First I wrote : -SELECT * FROM XYZ INTO ABC WHEREsy-datu...

nandishm by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Dynpro code generation fails

Hi,I try to use ABAP in Eclipse with Web Dynpro. If I change an existing view and try to activate it, I get the following runtime error:Category          ABAP Programming ErrorRuntime Errors    INSERT_REPORT_LINE_TOO_LONGExcept.           CX_SY_WRITE...

ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Hi, I´ve created a RFC:Type G: HTTP Connection to External Serv Path prefix: /DeployProxy/default?style=documentbut when I do the connection test I obtain this error:ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILEDAlso I´ve create the logical port throug the /NLPCONFIGCou...

Print Issue in SAP Script

Hi ,I am facing strange issue in SAP Script . I am able to display values in output of sap script if i do Print Preview . But When i create Spool of same , then no values are coming . It is displaying only those values which are hard coded in sap scr...

PO Issue

Hi,I have a requirement where When a user changes PO# on main screen, add a confirmation dialog box “Do you want to change the co.code and vendor details from the new PO#?”. Only change on yes.I have updated the code like this.IF po_headers-po_number...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.