Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Field Value not mapped

PLs help me....I am new to idoc.Field value is not mapped correctly in inbound.In WE02 the field value is there but in production particular value is not mapped.Need to find the information is mapped to send via flat file via JSF

Resolved! alv_grid_display

my below programis showing an erroe "calling function module was wrong"........could any 1 plz lt me knw wts wrng wth my progREPORT  Z_ALV_LIST. tables:mara,marc. type-pools:slis. types: begin of ty_mara_marc,        matnr type matnr,        ersda ty...

Additional tab in VA02

Hi guys,Is it possible to add a new tab in VA02?I've managed to add fields to 'Additional data B' with screen exits 8309 and 8459, but unfortunately that's not the way they want it...Is there a BAdI or another user exit which provides me this functio...

FM POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT

HI All, I am using this FM (mentioned in subject) for FB01 posting. This FM creates batch input session for FB01.I am passing the profit center data for posting. Screen fields are RKEAK-FIELD(01),RKEAK-FIELD(08)to which I want to pass the profit cen...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.