Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Removing assignment of Deleted roles

Hi,We are using BW 7.4 version. I have deleted some roles in Dev system and transported the deletion to QA system. In QA system, the roles were assigned to some users. After deletion, the roles are deleted, but I can still see the role assignment for...

Resolved! LOOP in a Smartform

Hi friends,I have my loop:The content of variable 'GT_N1VP_CV'  is for example:Under the Loop node, I have 2 text elements. The second one will be printed always. But the first one, I want to print it only when there is a change of VDATE and VTIME (p...

Resolved! A question about Change Pointer

Hello Expert,I'm now implementing Change pointer for Vendor master data. The requiremnt is that the vendor master data should be sent out via IDOC message when the vendor is created/Changed.I Implemented the change pointer for the vendor master data....

Resolved! BW Table RSECVAL doesn't show data

Hi Experts,We have recently implemented BW. I have created some analysis authorizations in our BW system. But when I check in the table RSECVAL, I only see authorization 0BI_ALL that too with only special characteristics. Other auth relevant characte...

PRICING FM

Hi all,I'm getting different Master Warranty number when i'm passing the data to a PRICING FM.My INPUT:   wa_komk-werks = wa_mseg-werks.   wa_komp-matnr = wa_mseg-matnr.   wa_komk-lifnr   = wa_ekko-lifnr.   wa_komp-elpak = wa_ekpo-konnr.   wa_komp-el...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.