Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! CHECK in CASE statements

Hi all,    Can we use IN statement in a CHECK statement? I am very new to abap. I am designing a report where I need to check wheather the value of a field lies in any of the given values. My code looks lik this..LOOP AT it_mseg INTO wa_mseg.   READ ...

Resolved! Function group XXXX

Hi,     I have developed one function module z_update_ekpo_cust and it is working in development system.The same function module is not working because of this error " Function group ZUTL contains errors".I identified the issue that my function modul...

Resolved! Delete Certificate from STRUST Database

Hi Experts,I am having the situation that I imported some certifiates to my database in STRUST (trust manager).I found  these instructions but unfortunatelly when I try this, I can't because the delete button is grey (deactivated)How can I change to ...

nthsol by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! alv do_sum issue

Dear all,in my alv output,  3rd column = ( 2nd column / 1st column ) * 100.this formula is not working for total row i.e  i need (20/523) * 100 = 3.82if i give do_sum = 'X' , then 3rd column total is 100.if i give do_sum = 'C' then 3rd column value i...

Resolved! how to make one form for different subroutines which have different type of formal parameters?

perform f_1 using bapimepoheader                  changing z_bapimepoheaderxform f_1 using is_bapi type ty_bapimepoheadrx            changing is_zbapi type ty_z_bapimepoheaderxLOGICend form.perform f_2 using bapimepocond                 changing z_ba...

Package does not exist.

Hello Everyone, At my client we have a Test server along with Development, Quality n Production. couple of days back a restoration activity was taken place and now if I am trying to change the existing Z program in the test server it gives me a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.