Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

problem with dequeue and enqueue

Hi guys,i have an issue with OL (Local Object - transaction REBDRO):I want modify document also if another user is in modify of document.so I implemented this:    READ TABLE room_oaol INDEX 1.    wa_part1 = 'IM'.    wa_part2 = room_oaol-bukrs.    wa_...

how to list concurrent users

Hello All,I am running a report CCUINIT to check for concurrent users on a day basis.when i look for results using CCUEVAL report it show only 15 users. Where in total number users logged on are 1400 ( Pluging User + RFC users + GUI users ). Why is t...

Circular dependency scenario

Hi Experts,I want scenario with circular dependecies.For eg we have two fieldsemp name and emp manager.We entered emp manager and we get list of employees under him.Now from the list we got may be some employees are manager of others.So next the info...

Bapi_goodsmvt_create for 101 and 543

Hi Team,      I am using  BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE  for   creating Goods Receipt in MB01   with 101  mvt typeand i need  automatic posting for 543 mvt with the same input  providing for the 101 mvt type . can  you please suggest how to  provide the input...

Resolved! SAP RFC Connection Issue

Dear Experts,We have two SAP ERP systems. We are making RFC call in the system A to system B. If the system B is down, then we are getting the responseimmediately in the system A for the RFC call. If the system B is having any bad performance and the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.