Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

IDOC configuration details

Hi Experts,I have few doubt regarding configurations for the IDOCs in the SAP system...Do we need to maintain distribution model(BD64) always while configuring IDOCs for standard message types too or providing message type in the Partner Profile deta...

BDC for custom program

I had written a BDC program for my custom module program.I  need to generate a number for the uploaded data.I am getting the number if am putting breakpoint in the calling program.If i am not keeping any breakpoint it is not generating.

Not able to implement Note

Hello Experts,The customer is unable to implement the SNote and this note is not an standard note.This note has 2 dependencies with 1 manual correction. In one of the dependent note the new function module is being created.But the customer is not abl...

User Exit EXIT_SAPLIEDI_002

How can I trigger enhancement FEDI0001 (Function Exits for EDI in FI), component EXIT_SAPLIEDI_002?Can you provide the transactions that I need to be perform to trigger?I have set a breakpoint within the include if that matters, but can't seem to get...

serach help for field in alv

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------* *& Report  ZQC_R_WO_TRACK *& AUTHOR : NARENDRA SINGH SISODIYA *&---------------------------------------------------------------------* *& *& *&----------------------------------...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.