Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BAPI_SCHEDULE_MAINTAIN

Hi,How to get error "Scheduled quantity greater than target quantity" error through BAPI "BAPI_SCEHDULE_MAINTAIN?When i execute tcode ME38, there is a check to compare scheduled quantity with target quantity.  But through BAPI this check is not worki...

Resolved! Ehnancement ??? in VA01/VA02

Hi gurusI have a new feature to use in VA01 or VA02. When I assign a specific PLANT in a order line, the system must Change by another plant.The first implementation is in  userexit_source_determination but this is ok only for a new line, because if ...

Last changed record

Hi,I have a small query. I use the changeddocument_read to fetch the changes on SORT field on LFA1.I get all the values in internal table.Could you please tell me how to fetch the last changed record ?When i use SORT itab by date descending time desc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.