Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Local PC file path pop-up

Hi All,I have a requirement wherein after certain conditions are met I should get a pop up prompting user to enter a file path corresponding to local path of the PC. This path entered by user is used to transfer data from unix server to the local pc....

BSP save to DB

Hi Experts,I am doing save to DB from BSP Internet..see below the code..<%@page language="abap" %><html> <body BGCOLOR="#B5E1D2" > <h2> <B> EMPLOYEE DETAILS </B> </h2><form method="post">Employee Number <input type=text name= "empno"><p>Employe...

Resolved! Gap in UPL data on Managed System

HiFor some reason I have a gap in my UPL data on my managed system. No idea why but there is a single day that doesn't appear in /SDF/SHOW_UPL but it does appear as having data in /SDF/UPL_LOG.This is having a knock on effect in CCLM in that the UPL ...

Multiple selection - VBA

Hello All,first of all, I hope that my English will be understandable. Description:I must create a report for sales orders by planned deliver date. Most of info what I need are in VBAP, but there is no delivery date there, only in VBAK. I download VB...

Resolved! SSCR key request in a massive way

Hi, guysMy question is simple.Is there any way to request a lot of SSCR keys in a single step? To implement a SAP Note, we have to request more than 150 SSCR objects keys and it takes a lot of time. Do you know another way to request them?Thanks,Serg...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.