Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

FM convert_to_local_currency

Hi experts,i am trying to use the FM covert to local curreny to convert currency to USD. But the local amount shows up 100 times the actual. Please suggest.Below is my code. CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY'    EXPORTING      date            ...

ME56 eban table update

Hi experts,i have a custom requirement to update custom values to eban table when me56 transaction is executed. i made a lot of research but could not find out.Can anyone please help me in finding where exactly the table EBAN is getting updated after...

Regex lookbehind

Hello everyone!Can anybody tell me how lookbehind expression should be written in ABAP?I found only about lookahead statement and apply it for my case:(?![A-Z])[0-9]+to this text 50 * P122 * P119but regex made a mistake and matched all the numbers ev...

Unable to fix the right allignment for currency values in scriprt

Hi Experts,I am getting the alignment issue in script when I am printing the currency value in the below format.Scenarios.    vat(15.00%)                                                                 340.00    vat(5.00%)                            ...

MIRO Performance

Hi ,I  complain with Miro performance it takes  long time to post a IR doc. I work with PO for AFS materials have po items like 1000 - 1500 . due a GR performance problems, I create one po item regarding with scheduling line.  for example : for A1 ma...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.