Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ENQUEUE / DEQUEUE

I want to use ENQUEUE / DENQUEUE  functionality before below BAPI.. how to use the same ?    CLEAR gs_header_data.     gs_header_data-deliv_numb = <fs_ekbe>-belnr.     CLEAR gs_header_control.     gs_header_control-deliv_numb = <fs_ekbe>-belnr.     g...

Resolved! How to capture selection screen

Hi Experts,I have requirement in Transaction code VK13 there if we click on condition information button then its displaying one selection screen, That selection screen generating through function module - RV_CONDITION_RECORD_DISPLAY, So here i have ...

Getting data from FM

Hello experts,I am working on UI5 mobile application development, i have developed the app for Employee Lookup. Now i want to display Manager name by passing personal number of employee. I have use the FM which is defined in our system. I have rectif...

Resolved! AFVV-ISAVD and AFVV-IEAVD update

Hi All,I am trying to update the fields - ISAVD, IEAVD, ISDD and IERD in table AFVV. I created a custom program that should update the said fields.I need to know a BAPI that i can use. I already looked into BAPIs BAPI_ALM_ORDER_METHOD and BAPI_PROJEC...

SM30 - ENTER CONDITION

Hi all,In SM30, I would like to enter a particular group of values to a particular field.As per my understanding, we can enter a range of values using ENTER CONDITION option but i need to enter a particular set of values.i.e. i need to enter 1001,100...

Resolved! Prohibit use of command PDF!

Hi,I would like to know if there is a way through authorizations to prohibit the use of the command PDF! in the command box. This command triggers the generation and download of a SAP output to PDF format. I know this command can only be used with Sm...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.