Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Select query

Hello!I have the following code in my method and im trying to test with a table of 4 fields-ID,Name,Branch,Gender.1.          IF sy-subrc = 4.2.               SELECT * FROM (mv_tabname) INTO <fs> WHERE (lv_where_clause).3.                 IF sy-subrc...

Tabs in Smartforms

Hi,I created a Smartform and there I declared the tabs for one paragraph format in styles.I have to use this tabs. Can you tell me how to use these tabs.Do I have to create one text in the corresopnding window and use tabs. If so, please tell me the ...

Problem in exporting to Excel

Hello Experts,I am facing a problem in custom program. I have written a program importing data from excel file and process the data by performing a BDC program then export the data again to excel with additional column represent the document no as an...

Resolved! GRC 11 not Read Control File

Hi experts,Running GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC job to a File connector on GRC AC V11, where the file is a control file (fig1, fig1a), Job is terminated without errors and does not read the control file file (fig2), and (fig3) from SP install.Already perfo...

SAP on IPad

Hi All,I have a requirement and want to gather some information to see if it's feasible.We have custom screen program for verifying barcodes. Our warehouse people execute this program on IPad. I want to know if there is any class to take a picture of...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.