Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

TEXT_CONVERT_XLS_TO_SAP

Hi ,I have issue in convert excel to internal table. I am using function module text_conver_xls _to_sap . Its working fine.But while converting its open one excel pop up  and then its converting . Can any one suggest me how to stop that excel file po...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for VF01

Hi,I have searched in SDN before posting this question...Using VF01, billing document is created.Using VF02, the billing document will be released to accounting using the Release Flag.I am trying to use the BAPI "BAPI BAPI_ACC_BILLING_POST" to do thi...

Issue in SAP Query SQ01/02

Hi All,We are facing one strange issue in a query. Its a query in Asset management.Issue with query is  Asset description field is not coming when deactivation date is set. If deactivation date is blank then asset description value is comingwhen i de...

Avoiding nested Loops

Hi ,My loop condition is taking much time for execution. The tables used are BKPF & BSEG. Please find the condition given below.LOOP AT T_BKPF WHERE SUPER = T_SUPER-NAME.IF USNAM NE T_BKPF-USNAM.MOVE T_BKPF-UNAM TO H-USNAM.NEW-PAGE.ENDIF.PERFORM OUT....

Resolved! Highlight a part

Hello again,I would like to ask you how to highlight a specific object via javascript.So what is the best/ suggested way to do mark or highlight a specific object in a model? Because I use the HTML view I would like to do this task via Javascript.Tha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.