Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Avoiding nested Loops

Hi ,My loop condition is taking much time for execution. The tables used are BKPF & BSEG. Please find the condition given below.LOOP AT T_BKPF WHERE SUPER = T_SUPER-NAME.IF USNAM NE T_BKPF-USNAM.MOVE T_BKPF-UNAM TO H-USNAM.NEW-PAGE.ENDIF.PERFORM OUT....

Resolved! Highlight a part

Hello again,I would like to ask you how to highlight a specific object via javascript.So what is the best/ suggested way to do mark or highlight a specific object in a model? Because I use the HTML view I would like to do this task via Javascript.Tha...

Change value Price.

Hi Guys.I HAVE a condition in price called IBRX.The functional need:  sum ZBBK  into IBRX   ( IBRX  = IBRX  + ZBBK  ).I used a exit and i change the Xkomv and worked ok.But now the functional needs: sum  ZBBK into all conditions that his  reference i...

Short text and number of outline not maintained error in BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE

Hi Experts,I am using BAPI BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE' for creation of service entry sheets.I passed below data into the respective parametersEntry Header Sheet - SHORT_TEXT                 THIS IS SAMPLE TEXTPO_NUMBER                  231002130PO_ITEM  ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.