Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Se11/Se16 using Call Transaction

Hi ,I have a question, I would like to call SE11 or SE16 using Call transaction I will keep the table name in the program .so when I execute I need SE16 or SE11 screen after first screen.When iam using Call Transaction SE16 And SKIP FIRST SCREEN,it i...

Resolved! Problem in Smartforms output ..

Hi Experts,Please check the screen shots and help me with solving the issue .The problem is some part of the data it is showing in 1st page and the rest in 2nd page ,this problem is in all the next pages in my form .And because of this problem when I...

Resolved! Get File with HTTP

Hello.I am trying to get a file that is in a web server using HTTP protocol. The server is IIS and needs authentication, also, the url i give will redirect me to the url of the file i need to download.How can this be done?Thank youNuno Silva

Problem with Output type NEU in PO

hI all,I would like to have the possibility to send the PO document via mail.Therefor I changed the smartform and the program as I did it for some other. I tested it and it works.To do so, I've created a new output type ZNEU by copying the NEU output...

Resolved! RFCs to create GOS attachment

Hi Experts,I'm not ABAPer at all. Here are only my suppositions and please do not judge me strictly.I need to upload PDF file as a GOS attachment to the QM notification from external system (SAP MII) using RFC. As I found out there is no remote-enabl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.