Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Function WRF_IPGRP_LOAD_WAPG how buffer is filled

HiI have a function module WRF_IPGRP_LOAD_WAPG being called with only parameters as below:{code}CALL FUNCTION 'WRF_IPGRP_LOAD_WAPG'           EXPORTING             i_aktnr                 = i_promotion             i_read_from_archive     = 'X'       ...

I have a bug

Hi experts,i have a report which is running well in environment(DSV,QAS) but in PRD when I print the report the system return this run-time error:CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_LENGWhy and when does it occurs? and please the suggestions of solutions.I will ...

Resolved! Link delivery to outbound Idoc

Dear Experts,I am need to link a delivery to an outbound Idoc, I am using function module BINARY_RELATION_CREATE to create the link and I can see the link has been created in the delivery but it showing as Incoming Idoc instead of Outgoing.I am using...

Attach a document in workflow

Hi all,How to attach a data in mail when a new record was created in the database table ? The data means the new record  for exampleEmployee name that should come with the mail when a record is created .Regards Arun VS

venuarun by Active Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.