Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ALV grid sum problem

Hello guys,I have requirement like, need to sum a field called price in ALV grid. its type is dec(5,6). already maintained field catlog and checked  fieldcatalog-do_sum = 'X'. Its working fine but problem is , if the field is 00.00 then i need to set...

Resolved! Z report's font is small for the user

Hi Guru's,One of my user's Report output font is coming up as a smaller one.  Need to improve its font size.  Help me know how to correct this to a bigger font.  Is ABAPer only the solution for this or can this be handled from our functional side as ...

Resolved! GET VCKUN in XD01

Hi Friends,I'm using BADI's CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA and CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS to access some append-fields that had been created at KNA1 table (Creating Screen-Exits).Now, I need to access the data from VCKUN Table from the inside of one of this BADIs, Some...

Resolved! field symbol error

Hi guysFIELD-SYMBOLS : <f_list> TYPE any,                 <lW_LIST> TYPE any.LOOP AT CT_LIST ASSIGNING <f_list>. lv_index = sy-index.  ASSIGN COMPONENT 'VKBUR' OF STRUCTURE <f_list> TO <lw_list>. if <lw_list> is ASSIGNED. READ TABLE LT_SORT INTO LW_S...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.