Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Transporting Enhancement

Hi gurus,I created an enhancement implementation to the MV45 series but am unable to figure out how to transport from development to quality.  I went through SE18 to create the dynamic enhancement in the spot I wanted, and once done with the code I s...

Resolved! Menu item is disabled

Hello,For transaction XK03 few menu items are disabled(I am basically interested in enabling the Texts in the Menu Item) :I have checked the following:1. Menu Exit- It is not disabled via Menu Exit.2. via SE41-Menu Painter- no changes have been done ...

Email not triggered from dynamic action

Hi,I have created a z report which is being called from dynamic actions for triggering email. the code of the report can be found below. The issue i am facing is that even though the report is being called the email isn't sent. I have executed the re...

Taha_j by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HR abap and abp

Hi all,I have a strange doubt...Why we use provide...endprovide ....in HR abap? Could not we use normal abap programming for HR abap like select ...end select insted of provide..endprovide.Thanks and Regards,Geetha.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.