Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

attachment in excel

Hi,I want to send an excel file as an attachment with the mail.I am usinf SAP standard Function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.I am geting an excel file, but it is not coming in a proper format.I want it in Tab delimited format.ThanksRegardsNee...

Resolved! Error FM

Hi experts,i have the following error when i launch my code, but i have no syntax error in my code.The function call of SLS_MISC_GET_LAST_DAY_OF_MONTH failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter DAY_IN whose"Here is my program:DATA: temp_...

Resolved! add column with preq number to ALV grid in me53n

hi all,i am trying to add column with preq number (BANFN) to ALV with preq items in ME53N. it is not available in column set, when trying to add by "change layout" button - i dont understand why, when the strcucture MEREQ3211GRID contains it i also t...

Zmok by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Retail

Subject: MTS (Make to stock)Dear Experts,I have a scenario where we have to automatically generate plant order from sales order.  I have tried mapping the same with requirement type "041" (tcode-OVZI) , item category "TAC" and  strategy type is 40 (s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.