Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Import transport request

Hello,I'm creating a program that checks if a released object exist in target system or not (if the object was imported or not).So to do so, I used the FM  RFC_READ_TABLE to read the table TADIR in target system.Everything is working fine. Now, I wan...

alternative for RESB Table..

SELECT posnr matnr shkzg bdmng meins aufnr          INTO TABLE gt_resb          FROM resb       FOR ALL ENTRIES IN gt_afih           WHERE  aufnr = gt_afih-aufnr." AND           "werks = gt_afih-werks and          "posnr NE '0000'.     IF sy-subrc EQ...

ALV Tree to excel download

Hi Everyone,As per my requirement I have to add a functionality to download an ALV tree into excel file in presentation server. What I did is added a tooltip button and in the event handler sent the ALV by using function code MC_FC_PRINT_BACK_ALL via...

Resolved! Vertical Entries in Database

Hi Experts,I have a strange Requirement.i am doing a module pool program in which i have 5 input feilds in which user will make entries and saves to database.So i have a created a z table and put those 5 feilds on screen in a vertical order.Now when ...

PO need to sent mail by mail

i need to send mail my customize smartform ZMM00001.for that driver program is ZMM_PODRIVER, anyone can help me about this.I am sending full code of driver program.*&---------------------------------------------------------------------* *& Report  ZM...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.