Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

BAPI or batch input for FBD1

Hi Gurus,I need to do a batch posting thru FBD1, is there any BAPI or batch input program i can use apart from BDC? BDC will be quite risky as the profitability segment subscreen fields might change and this will alter the code useless.thanks in adva...

jlsim by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete mandatory segment in an Idoc

Hi friends,I have this requirement:     I need to delete some type of idoc segments which are mandatory. If I do that, I will create an idoc with error 26 (syntax check) and without hierarchy      (all the segments at the same level).     Is this pos...

Resolved! Opening debug Perspective Issue

Hiwe are moving towards the use of Eclipse in ABAP Development.Now for testing and developing we have two different client. Say(X for developing and Y for testing)now for X client we all developer have different credential. but for Y client we have o...

Incorrect SXML node type

Hello I have created service consumer for an external WSDL & logical port using SOAMANAGER for the same.I am getting below error while executing it :CX_SXMLP:An exception has occurred..An exception has occurred..Incorrect SXML node type :detailWhat c...

Resolved! compare two work areas

Hello experts,Is there a way to compare two work areas with the same structure to check if the values are the same? The problem is that I don't know the fields of the work areas, I have dynamic programming & field symbols..Any statement to do that?

Resolved! Expand a dynamic structure

Hello,in German we say: "I am on the hose!"I need your help.In the CoQC Templates are different count of characteristics.For Example - CoQC Profile for material XYZ has 10 characteristics and the profile for material ABC has 5 characteristics.I want ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.