Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Budget exceeded error

Hi,When I execute tcode  CO40 (production order) and type production order and then click on enter then i will getting an errorMessage no. BP601DiagnosisPayment budget for WBS element Q/0001419/0010 on Order %00000000001 been exceeded This error is ...

LVC_FIELCATALOG_MERGE ISSUE

Dear Gurus,                      I have been facing a very strange problem. Our system has been upgraded to 7.0 but now when I m using the FM LVC_FIELCATALOG_MERGE I m not getting the total no of  fields which have been mentioned in global structure ...

Resolved! NW 7.4 install rhel6 x86_64

Hi all !I try install NW 7.4 Process Integration variant with SAP Software Provisioning ManagerOn step 30 (Start Instance) i have errors:ERROR 2013-12-12 08:39:45.701CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()unknown message ID (nw.progress.waitingForStartABAPF...

Resolved! Authority-check sy-subrc 12 For SAP ALL USER

Hi Frds,I have created a business area Authorization object . When i am testing in MY ID it's throwing error message to me.I am SAP ALL USER .    Authority-check  sy-subrc 12 . Pls help me out.LOOP AT gt_coep INTO gw_coep.     AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT ...

kabil_g by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get name of structure field

Hi Gurus!I need get a string with field name. For example:TYPES: BEGIN OF t_mara,               material TYPE matnr,               plant      TYPE werks,             END OF t_mara.I can get field names of structures using:DATA: lr_rtti_struc TYPE REF...

Resolved! Dates range exclusion problem

I have searched the forums for this, but could not get the answer.My requirement:There is a select option for dates: s_dates.There is a variable which holds one date: lv_date.Before i can use the s_dates in my select statement, i need to delete all t...

SUBMIT PROGRAM CJI3

Hello, I want to submit transaction CJI3 from my report. I need to pass parameters to the selection screen. In CJI3 there is further selection criteria, where I can add some fields. I'm using function : CALL FUNCTION 'RS_REFRESH_FROM_SELECTOPTIONS' ...

ifat_bar by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Select is not working

Hi Experts,I am trying to fetch the data with select options, data is not getting fetched because the table column space in the end so even in the standard ALV selection of the table I need to put the star in the end of the selection.Same I tried her...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.