Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Abap, loop and assigning

Hi Experts,i am not familiar in "ASSIGNING"please have a look at the code below. I need dynamical set one field to second field in loop.( e.g. - >  <wa_data_struc>-<fs_kf_to> = <wa_data_struc>-<fs_kf_from>.) I have value in <fs_kf_from>  and <fs_kf_t...

Resolved! HANA View Access Error from OpenSQL

Hello All,We are using a HANA Sidecar setup. In HANA Studio I created a view joining FAGLFLEXA and BSEG with around 10 columns. I am able to preview data in the view.Within ECC I created a view with the same set of columns so that I can use OpenSQL. ...

Resolved! Quick Info in a Icon

Hello,I would like to include a quick info to a icon defined within a table control in a module pool program This is part of the programm.BEGIN OF ty_entregas,    vbeln TYPE vbeln,    posnr TYPE posnr,    icon TYPE icon_d, END OF ty_entregas. DATA:...

alv to xml

Hi friends, I am stuck on a very complex issue in ABAP to XML conversion. I am converting a dynamic internal table to XML files . The constraint is that i am fetching the column names with their corresponding names in a table maintenance. example, i...

problem with Scroll Down of vertical scroll bar in BDC. I am using transaction VL02N to add serial numbers for delivery line items. In default mode it let's you add 20 serial numbers but i need to more than 20

Dear Experts,I am having a problem with catching Scroll Down of vertical scroll bar in BDC.I am using transaction VL02N to add serial numbers for delivery line items. In default mode it let's I add 20 serial numbers but I need  to add more then 20 . ...

Resolved! export bsp to PDF

hi experts ,i have a bsp page that contain table and i want export it to word , excel and PDF .i use code from Tomas.jung blog and export it to word and excel but for pdf i can not found a way . please help me . thank .

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.