Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to Update NAST-AENDE to X

Hello Experts,I have a scenario where we are sending shipment idocs from SAP when a shipment is created. When a inbound idoc is sent an output type is triggered an a idoc is sent from SAP. Whenever there is change in shipment for eg a date is changed...

ABAP OO using module pool

Hi Expert,I have create  two Dynpro screen in function module  . I want to call this screen in  ABAP OO in global class e.g event method . When user click whatever number then my first dynpro screen as popup come .With first popup i have action e.g R...

HTML Entities in ABAP

Hello gurus,I have a task where I have to convert Japanese characters into HTML Entities.For example the following character line: 大阪府堺市西区浜寺昭和町Should produce the following output: 大阪府堺市西区浜&#x5BF...

view_maintenance_call

Hello,I want to use fm view_maintenance_call to update a table. But I want to pass one of the key fields from the parameters of the selection screen of my program. Is it possible to display this field with the value from program's selection screen an...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.