Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

HTML Format ABAP List

Hi,I have an ABAP List and am trying to download it. So I've used the option to download in HTML Format.However upon downloading in HTML Format the table goes out of shape.Any reason on why that's happening?ThanksJohn

Resolved! Popup BAPI return messages

Hello experts,I would like a way to quickly handle the BAPI return table (TYPE TABLE OF bapiret2).  I would like to pass the table into a function module or helper method to popup all the messages at once.  This is the same way MIGO (and many other p...

Resolved! SapScript to PDF Output

Hi People,I have one requirement.A report program which has po number on selection screen.After execution it should goto that PO, read it and den covert it into pdf and den mail it further.The PO is attached to NEU o/p type and it is a script....So n...

Resolved! How to handle Dealer Invoices

Hi,Can any one explain me how to handle dealer invoices in a PO.EX: Material Price : 20000 / NOS.       But the duties are calculated on the manufacturer acessable value : 15000.       BED (10%) on acessable value 15000 = 1500.       AED (4%) on  ace...

Resolved! Index transport warnings

I created an database extension-index, transport to the q-system got the warnings message: Customer Index /SPDGS/MPCT Z01 was activated with warnings (W- Index /SPDGS/MPCT-Z01 muß umgesetzt werden ) What is warnings mean?Thanks

How to simulate POP1?

Hi,my goal is to simulate Transaction POP1/ Create packaging instruction.As u can see from Tcode POP1 the one and only input is PIKP-PIID and of course after that: PIPO table with its packaging instructions .So only this should be the input which I g...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.