Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

me21n & me22n

Hello,I have Prepared Purchase Order by ME21N using tax code Z1 i.e  BED, 10%, C, CST, 12.5%, , , NC , and saved it.There are two items in Purchase Order with same Tax code.After that, changed TAx code (ME22N) for both the items to Z3 i.e  BED, 12.5%...

Resolved! Add QLSEARCH in CEWB via BAPI

HiI have written a routing upload program calling /SAPMP/BAPI_ROUTING_PROCESS and it works for all but 1 field.We need to add the Qualification (QLSEARCH) to the Routing in CEWB.I have debugged the standard program and have seen how that behaves when...

Resolved! Transactions Z not woking....

Hi!!Please I need some help….In my company , they are working with SAP Logon 730 version , but some z transactions do not work as in version 620 or 640.Before the 640 version of these transactions automatically added invoices, but with the upgrade to...

Delete multiple request

How can I delete multiple request in one command? Is there a way I can do it using an Admin account?I use SE10 and enter single user only, then SE03 to delete the request.How about multiple releasing of request? I want to use this for new users, sinc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.