Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! BOPF Lock a node

I have a sub-issue of a QIM issue that i am trying to lock in order to create a description node attached to the sub-issue root node. My modify call is returning an error because the sub-issue node is not locked. How can i lock a node? Any help would...

Resolved! Cheque printing problem

Hi gurus,I am facing a problem in cheque printing from transaction code F-58. I have defined a new page format with 232mm * 93 mm and assign it to my output device by SPAD transaction code. For first cheque it is printing properly but when I am tryin...

Resolved! Access to CV03N via xD03 tcode

Hi,I was recently dealing with users that were able to access documents (t-code CV03N) via tcodes for viewing customer (FD, VD, XD03). They got there clicking Extras --> Documents in the upper bar of Display Customer screen. There is object C_DRAW_TC...

BDC for F-03

Hi All,i have developed a BDC for F-03 with selection criteria assignment field and further selecting the document number also.Each time when i run the background job only the first record is being selected and posted.for the second record also the f...

CALL TRANSACTION ERROR

Hi All,I developed a BDC for vf31 transaction for issuing a repeat output for the invoices.I am inputing a .csv file with neccesary information.I am using CALL TRANSACTION and reading the mesages using BDCMSGCOLL.The problem here is whenver i try to ...

Resolved! Attach archivelink to FB03 and MIR4

Hi experts,I need to attach a PDF to a document when posting an FI document. As the PDF was stored in a local computer, what I did is as follows:1. CALL FUNCTION 'GUI_UPLOAD' to upload the file.2. CALL FUNCTION 'BINARY_RELATION_CREATE_COMMIT', to cre...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.