Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Excel Grid

Hi -  How can i convert the below grid into an internal  table.Range of:150200250$8.15 1.00%2.00%0.00%$9.00 3.00%4.00%5.00%My requirement is:  I get the above data in an excel and i need to convert that excel into an internal table like below.$8.15  ...

Resolved! Embed SE78 Image in the email.

Dear AllI have to send email from SAP with image that i stored in SE78.  (Not in Mime REpository).I am able to get the mime repository image and embed it into Email.However, i am not able to pick the image that i stored in SE78Can someone Provide me ...

Resolved! Double Click on ALV Grid

Hi,I have this doubt regarding ALV grid display.I am displaying a list using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.I need to go to a transaction when i double click on a particular line on the output list based on the content of the 1st cell of that line. (ie if i ...

Resolved! SO10 text hyperlink issue

Hi Experts, I am trying to add a hyperlink in SO10 text like - Please login to  Portal and follow the instructions.......I am using HTML hyperlink tag like - <A HREF=.....>Portal</A> and follow the instructions....... Now when I email this SO10 text,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.