Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Fetch statement using native SQL

Hi,I have a report which uses native sql.EXEC SQL.     OPEN  c1 FOR SELECT  VBAK.VKORG, VBAK.AUART, VBAK.VBELN, VBAP.POSNR, VBKD.BSTKD, VBAP.ZZEXTMATGRP, VBAP.PSTYV, VBAP.MATNR, MARA.BISMT, MAKT.MAKTX, MARA.mtpos_mara, TVMST.VMSTB, VBAP.WERKS, VBAP.L...

GL1025 AMEX file posting

Hi all,We have a requirement to post GL1025 file data to custom tables. For KR1025, there is a standard program RPRCCC_READ_KR1025 to convert KR1025 file to SAP standard format(.CCD format) and RPRCCC00 to import credit card transaction data into the...

Resolved! Isuue in VRM set values

Hi,I need to show a drop down for 11 list values in selection screen. So i used VRM_SET_VALUES fm. i did code like below:CLEAR wa_values.   wa_values-key = '1'.   wa_values-text = text-008. APPEND wa_values TO i_values.till KEY = 11...CLEAR wa_values...

Resolved! PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE Run time

Hi all,I have set the program FCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE running in our DEV system to create an Org level object for the field RESPAREA.When I ran the program in test mode it only took 20 seconds, but in update mode it has been running now for over 30 hours...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.