Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! IDOC STATUS 3

i have two idoc created for  same vendor created from two different purchase order in we05 i can see for one idoc status is 12 and vendor received mail sucessfuly but for another idoc the status is 03 and vendor told they didnt receive the notificati...

Resolved! Module-Pool - textbox

I am creating a module-pool to display some information on a screen created a tabstrip with 3 tabs (each tab calls a sub-screen), the first flap created at the end of the page a container and from it created a textbox through the method (cl_gui_texte...

Resolved! Decimal format issue.

Hi Guys,We have a Z-program with which we are uploading the inspection characteristics and its value from a text file in Z table in SAP.While uploading the data, If the value is 9,235, It is uploaded correctly with my id but the same file when upload...

CONVERSION_EXIT_ABPSP_OUTPUT

Hi Experts,I have 00008650. I passed this to  FM CONVERSION_EXIT_ABPSP_OUTPUT. It giving value - DC-1025564300-DR.But another value 00008662 and passed to FM CONVERSION_EXIT_ABPSP_OUTPUT. It is giving value <<<PR00008662>>>.Why it is giving <<<PR0008...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.