Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

User Exit

hi, In transaction IA01 (Create equipment task list), I have to check for a maintenance package for each of the operation in the task list. If maintenance package is not assigned to the operation, then i need to display an error message. After th...

FM to reassign component

Hi experts I have an issue trying to reassign production order's components.I have to create a report to reassign automatically components from an operation to another. I'm not able to find out a FM to do that, i have simply to reassign components fr...

Add a table control in BP

Hello Gurus,I have added a custom view in BP with a table control. If I delete all the lines of the table control I get a message in business workplace after SAVING saying that the booking has been interrupted. I don't understand this error message.H...

Resolved! error in J1IIN tcode

Dear All,we are getting the error in J1IIN against the billing document.we tested all the configuration are already there in SPRO--> Logistics General --> Tax on goods movements--> India--> Basic Settings and Account determination but still we are ge...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.