Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SUBMIT rep WITH FREE SELECTIONS

I created a report that displays a grid. From the grid you can click on a cell to drill down to another report.When the user clicks on a hot spot, I build a submit call and call the drill down transaction with the following code: SUBMIT rkaep00...

EMAIL Body

Using transaction NACE, we are able to create an email when saving an Sales Order. We also can create a subject line with the Sales Order number using program SAPMV45A and FORM TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE. Question: we also have create text for the body of t...

BDC for VA02 Transaction

Hi,I would appreciate if somebody can guide me to write BDC for transactions involving table control (Ex. VA02, to change schedule line information for an item not currently visible on the screen).Thanks in advance.Regards,ShyamMessage was edited by:...

Want to send email

Hi all,i need to create a task to send email but i'm muddled with all informations which I find. In fact, we develop a Web application on IBM WebSphere interfaced to SAP and with a RFC function we start a workflow. No SAP WAS.In this last, we wish to...

Resolved! Restrict Print in VF31

My requirement is to restrict printing some invoices for a particular status. I have found a BADI(BADI_INV_PRTDATA) but I get only one invoice number at one time into the vbrk or the vbrp internal table . Therefore at one time I can only stop one inv...

Nkrish by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! page n of n

hi everybody, i would like to ask help how to code this page 1 of 10. what i knew is sy-pagno which displays the current page however i dont know what command i would use to determined the total pages.thanks.den

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.