Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! lsmw

Hi all, While using lsmw (standard batch/direct input method)we specify the program name , object , method . Is there any easier way to find the name of standard program if available for a particular upload.

Resolved! Matchcode - Update Type P

We are currently doing a technical upgrade from 4.5B to 4.7. Match codes that were created in 3.1H wer copied to 4.5 and we will now copy to 4.6.Matchcode object is VMVAMatchcode ids ZVMVA0 and ZVMVA1 were created with the pool tables M_VMVA0 and M_...

Problem with open dataset

I have file in temp folder of Application server in Excel format. I have one bapi program which creates saleorder based on the above excel file. In Presentaion server its working fine(using upload methd). Now my problem is to execute the same in back...

What is - LC, GC & TC

Hello All,Would be glad if the difference b/w the Local currency, Group Currency and Transaction currency is explained and what are the technical field names for these from BSEG table ex. DMBTR, WRBTR, DMBE2 etc.Thanks,- PSK

Resolved! EXEC SQL & CREATE TABLE

Hi,I am trying to create table using EXEC SQL. But, the table that I had created using EXEC SQL is not shown in data dictionary. I can not see that table from SE11. If I run the same program again, then gives error about there is already a table that...

Resolved! checkbox parameter align

i have one parameter and one checkbox.Customer want to display both Input parameter and checkbox Parameterat same column at different line.parameter----Checkbox -O----But now it appears like belowparameter -O Checkbox.checkbox displays in first colum...

Resolved! Renaming a SAPscript

Hi,is there any way to rename a SAPscript...or copy an existing SAPscript to a new one.I can use program "RSTXSCRP" to upload/download a SAPscript, but the only limitation seem to be the way the file has been named originally.Thanks,Rajib

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.