Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! BAPI-SALES ORDER

Hi everyone,We are using powerbuilder and we would like to use bapi for sales order create. But we are getting the VB examples. We need the power builder syntex. Pl help us to provide us syntex or link.Regards

Resolved! SD BAPI Calling from Webdynpro

Hi,do you know where I can find the list of BAPI calling from webdynpro, because in sap Developer Studio, the tool provide all the list from SE37 back end. We want to develop new service for sales orders (create / modify / display...); invoice...Many...

Resolved! FUNCTION 'RS_DD_COPY_OBJ'

Hi,I had mentioned this problem in a thread. But, then I thought that creating new thread is more logical.Now, I am calling FUNCTION 'RS_DD_COPY_OBJ' as:CALL FUNCTION 'RS_DD_COPY_OBJ' EXPORTING SOURCE_NAME = SRC_TABL TARGET_NAME ...

Email from ABAP program

Hi !I am populating the email body with some internal table values. I would like a line feed and carriage return in the email. How do I do it ?Constants : c_lf(2) TYPE X value '0A'. c_cr(2) TYPE X value '0D'............SWC_CREATE_OBJECT ME...

Ash_ok by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OLE: ms word (Textbox)

Hi,I have this program that capture some data and transport the data onto a word doc (the data will be insert into a textbox).it work well in 4.6B, but after the upgrade to 4.7, the textbox just don't seen to be working.can anyone pls help!!!! This i...

Resolved! User Exit Problem

Hi All, I have issue regarding the user exit for ME51(Purchase Requisition creatopn).i found the enhancement MEREQ001 for ME51N and ME52N. This enhancement is invoked when u executed the ME51N and ME52N. But i create a project in CMOD and attached ...

Page-Break in ALV

Hi, I am doing ALV report. In that i am sorting the final output data by material group field. The report is displaying perfect.But my requirement is , while taking print , i want page break between material group. Example: Output of my report is ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.