Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Idoc segname to long ....

Hi,I'm trying to build an idoc inside a FM.I have problem with the i_edi_dd-segnam. It has only a length of 10.Any pointers?Problem med att i_edi_dd-segnam bara har en längd på char(10).Hur löser vi enklast detta tro ?data: l_e1bpmeposchedule like e...

Moni help

hi everyone!!!! I want to know how data is store in Mon table and how to get data from moni table please let me now any tcode available to extract data from moni table and associated tables and any report in sap which gives me encoding , decoding log...

ALV Display Layouts

I have setup layouts for my ALV report. However, while a user is running this report I need to know if the he has added some fields into this layout without saving the variant. For example, he is using layout /TEST which displays fields A, B, C, D, a...

Resolved! convert text to amount

hi,given this simple problem:data: text(10), amount type p decimals 2. text = '20,000.00'.how do i pass the value of 20,000.00 to the amount variable without incurring ABAP runtime errors, besides manually removing the "," delimiters for each thousan...

Message error Problem

Dear Gurus,My apologies if i am in the wrong forum. I was trying to do the release/transportation.After the task is released,a message appears at the bottom of the screen. I am supposed to double click it and paste the content (message no. and text)...

Message error Problem

Dear Gurus,My apologies if i am in the wrong forum. I was trying to do the release/transportation.After the task is released,a message appears at the bottom of the screen. I am supposed to double click it and paste the content (message no. and text)...

sap.net connector error

I get an error when I try to call BAPI_HU_PACK from a vb.net application. I can call RM_RS_Upload without any trouble so I know I have my connection correct. When I call BAPI_HU_PACK, the application jumps out with "Object referece not set to an in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.