Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

IDOC,ALE & BAPI

Hi ,can anyone answer me some questions.what is the difference between Transaction Data & Master Data.In BAPI & ALE do we use Transactional data or Master DataWhat is the configurational Technique used in ALE , IDOC & BAPI.what is the difference in B...

Resolved! Simple but tricky !!!

Hi all, just see the code below. I am looking for output for character field c_kwbtr with ,. How should i get it?? Any Answer please. Data: kwbtr like FEBSCA-kwbtr.data: c_kwbtr(18).kwbtr = '10000'.<b>write: / kwbtr. "output 10,000.00</b>c_kwbtr = kw...

Heading Total

Hi all,I am using do_sum in 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY' to add up my report columns. That works, but I don't know how to put the heading 'Total' in the first colunm. Could someone please help me.Thanks

Regarding Internal table

Hi all1)..Is there any key word to find no of fields in an Internal table.?2) There is a require ment like this User enters 5 names through select-options..depending on that there must be that no of fields in the internal tables...or m...

MSEG vs MBEW

Developing a report where have to read material documents for a given Valuatiuon class & business area . For this first reading table MBEW. After getting material numbers for the given valuation class reading table MSEG for selected material nos & gi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.