Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Badi FAGL_MIG_ADJ_ACCIT

Hi expert,i have issue in new implementation FAGL_MIG_ADJ_ACCIT.in this badi i want to change segment according to Bukrs and gsber .in IT_ACCIT_EX table this are available but i am getting error to read this table.i want to read ACCIT str filed of th...

CL_BCS is that working background?

Hi,I was using old methods like : SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1, but i can not set mail receivers sequence list.It always sending with alphabetically..Now i want to use this CL_BCS to sent new mail according to :http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33937Is th...

Resolved! SAP UX ADOPTION SERVICE KITS

Hi, I saw a presentation called "UX Adoption & Design Services for Fiori and Screen Personas" where they present special kits. (Advisory Service Kit, Launch Service Kits and Accelerate Service Kits).Are these available for SAP partners or are they on...

Resolved! page number printing in a purchase order smartform.. total no of pages are 8. I need to exclude page number of first page .. from second page i need to print the page number as 1 0f 7.. to 7of 7

Dear Experts,                          I have a requirement for page number printing in a purchase order smartform.. total no of pages are 8. I created a page for my organization purpose which i made it as first page which is not for printing.. while...

Return message in BAPI

Hi,I'm using a BAPI BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE to create invoices from multiple deliveries.After creating invoices I'm getting return messages in one internal table. This table containing error messages and success messages.Here I'm not able to c...

manivel by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change popup unicode

Dear All ,I'm using Function " TH_POPUP " to send message to specific users , My problem is when I sending  an Arabic message it is appear like # so how can I change Unicode to can read Arabic Message in popup .Thanks,

Table control issue

Hi experts,We are facing strange issue for table control. We have added vertical scroll bar in table control we are trying to read table control values in internal table, it always taking only first 13 entries (i.e. value of sy-loopc ...values visibl...

Error when extending IDoc MBGMCR03

Hi,We want to extend idoc MBGMCR03 to include some custom fields. When choosing the option for extension , we get error "action cannot be implemented for generated idoc". Did some research but no breakthrough. Help will be highly appreciated.Note: we...

I044433 by Product and Topic Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.