Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Hi there,I'am using BAPI_PO_CREATE1 but the delivery date is notpassed to the created PO, i'am filling the tables poschedule and poschedulex but the items delivery date is not modified.poschedule-po_item poschedule-del_datcat_ext poschedule-shed_line...

OOPS CONCEPTS IN ALV

Hi , Can anyone pls help me out with oops concepts in alv..If any of u have any kind of material for oops in alv pls do share witrh me.....Are there any oops specific function modules using which we generate alv reporting...Pls help me out ASAP ...

Doubt in BAdi RHPV0001

I have to introduce an error message when an attendee is being booked in a business event of type convention.i have to use the BAdi RHPV0001.This BAdi is used to provide additional checks when an attendee is booked for the business event.But i don't ...

Change of Currency

Hi everyone,I want to know how to change the type of currency in a report.They ask me to change the currency from DOP to USD in the report (transaction ME49).It has been a hassle to me because first of all I'm new in ABAP.can someone help me?Thanks i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.