Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ME23N and documents...

Hi everyone,I know that in me23n, for a specific order can be attached a document (or more). And for each document can be attached few files.Is it possible to get the documents via the EBELN ?If no, how can we get them ?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Batch Input in function module

Is it possible to make a batch input in a function module?, i am trying to make a function which have inside a batch input, but i can´t put includes inside, so when i put the declarations and the performs of the modules in my function they give me an...

Resolved! Office Integration

Hi Guys,Recently i was trying to format an excel file from SAP, which i did using OLE. But at the time of doing that, i found that the performance is taking a back seat. I also felt that there might be some better way of doing the integration of MS O...

Resolved! Managing locks

Hi All,I have a custom table that gets locked whenever someone tries to update it. Instead of the entire table getting locked, can I make it record locked ? If so, how do i do it ? The field VIMDESC-SUBSETFLAG is the one that determines this behavior...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.