Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! hi Kulkarni and Heilman

Thanks for ur Quick Reply, But my problem is i need to display multiple items at each level which might not be possible by using tree. The format of my report should look somewhat like this.Agreement 1 Billing Document 1 item1(POSNR), ...

Resolved! help in smartforms

hai experts, i am having a situation in which i have to supress the extra space remained in the main window which was left after the last command executed. i need to end the main window here. can anyone suggest me how to do this.

Resolved! ALV

Hi,I want a header in ALV report, similar to given below...-Main Heading1 | Main Heading2 -SubHead1 | SubHead2 | SubH3|SubHead1 | SubHead2 | SubH3|-Values | | | | |-I know how to print Subhe...

FQEvents

How can I find out 1) where a specific fqEvent is used (e.g. 1801 Locks: Locks Set, Deleted, Changed)2) what fqEvents are available in a specific transaction (in this case FPE2 - Document Change, screen tab "Payt Data"Thanks in advance for any advice...

Email with images

Hi, Our requirement is to send images as part of email and also the email content is HTML. When we send the email the system in SCOT shows the mail has been sent successfully. But the at customer site the exchange server is blocking .bmp files and ...

Resolved! Timestamp in table (version 4.6)

Hi,data: s_tst type timestamp.GET TIME STAMP FIELD s_tst.I want to save this field in a ZTable in SAP.What dataelement/type should I use in my table to store this ... I the help it says some thing like: "Specifying the data type TIMESTAMP when defini...

Resolved! Picking Changed Records

hi all,In my scenario, the program will pick only the PS Master data which is newly created & changed and then writes into a file on an hourly basis.how to pick the changed records? because there is no time fields in the PRPS and PROJ tables.and also...

Resolved! help requiered

hi alli am facin one prblm..i have an item in output like;001000200030..0100i have to delete the zero and to write the utput like:1,2,3,,,10can anyone please suggest..itw ill be great helpthanks

Resolved! ARTMAS01 IDOC

Hi all, Can any one tell me how to trigger ARTMAS message type (ARTMAS01 IDOC). I.E program name or process code.I did all ALE settings , but i do not no how to trigger ARTMAS message type.Thanksumesh

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.