Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

SAP-ISU BAPI for MoveIn/MoveOut

Hi All,I have a requirement I need to create MoveIn Document through BAPI. I am using BAPI_ISUMOVEIN_CREATEFROMDATA and passing the mandatory parameters as per function module documentation but still MoveIn document is not created can anybody please ...

nidhiagg by Discoverer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add trailing space to text

Hi All,I need to write a text file into application server values with spaces. I know this has been mentioned several times but I am unable to find a solution yet.below is the coding;DATA :  lv_rec(1) TYPE c,         lv_source(4) TYPE c,         lv_s...

Send archived object to spool

Hi,I am using FM  ARCHIVOBJECT_GET_TABLE to get an archived object (pdf file). The received object needs to be send to the spool for printing. I am using FM  SCMS_BINARY_TO_XSTRING for further conversion of the file and then the FMs ADS_SR_OPEN, WRIT...

Resolved! Table Control Delete issue

Hi Frds,In my table control i have given the conditions for row selected .CASE OK_CODE.     WHEN 'DELETE'.       GV_COUNT = GV_COUNT + 1.       IF GW_COST-MARK = 'X'.         MODIFY GT_COST INDEX GV_COUNT FROM GW_COST TRANSPORTING MARK.       ENDIF.O...

kabil_g by Active Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in application

Hi ,I have one requirement for Quantity Conversion .I am using FM: ' MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT' .For particular Unit it rises exception : 'Error_in_application'. CALL FUNCTION 'MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT'         EXPORTING           I_MATNR             ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.