Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Script

Dear All, How to use the program RSTXSCRP for uploading a SAP Script FORM from a local file. My requirement is to Download a SAP Script Form from one server and upload it to another server. I am able to download but cannot upload. Kindly help me in ...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hello,I am creating accounting document using BAPI 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST'.This creates a record in BSEG table. I need to capture this BSEG record and save in another Z-table after BAPI has posted accounting document successfully.I don't want to rea...

Plant Autherization

Hi :I gave autherization CO01n to the user . He is able to perform CO01n but when he try to access plant for ex; plant 2000,2020 etc giving error " No autherization plant 2000,2020 " . Please help me how to give plant autherization to the user. And w...

regarding parameter

Dear Guys,I have ADDONTABLE "ZTDOWNLOAD" HAVING THREE FIELDSCLIENT CLNTPROGRAMNAME CHAR 40PATH CHAR 128I am trying to fetch the filepath stored in addontable andplace it in parameter by default.I tried below program. it displays only FPATH parameter ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.