Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! module pool

hai frnds,i am in a situation in which i am making a field invisible using loop at screen.if screen-group1 = 'G01'. screen-invisible = 'X'.endif.modify screen.endloop. when i am debugging the piece of code written in it is executed correctly but ...

Resolved! Logo : SAP Script

Hi all, I want to insert my company logo in SAP SCRIPT. Am newbie to SAPSCript . I am facing prob's in the foll areas. 1)While running the pgm 'RSTXLDMC' and give the path of my TIF File ,the foll error is thrown..."Load File c:\dsf.tif The file co...

Resolved! Regarding Insert command

Dear guys,I have internaltable with 10 fields with different data types. and i have addontable with 8 fields(with differnt data type)Now i want to insert records from internal table to addontable.which will be the best way.I have done as below..pls c...

Resolved! Declaring Variable

Hi,I declared a variable for material number as "g_matnr TYPE mara-matnr" but my QA person has raised a point saying I should declare variable as "g_matnr TYPE matnr" i.e. he asks me to directly refer data element instead of table name-fieldname and ...

Resolved! Date conversion

Hi,I have the date 20050703 , in the format YYYYMMDD,and I need the most efficient way of converting it into the format DD.MM.YYYY , so the above date would be 03.07.2005What is the best way of doing this?thanks!!

what is ABAP?

Dear alli am new in sap and i research about SAP products in university.pleas if some one write for me about SAP products and all the fields that someone can learn and work in SAP platforms.for example i know that Oracle have 4 major products:1 DATAB...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.