Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! IDOC Invoice within system

Hi cumulative EDI intelligence,we have a scenario as follows:Incoming IDOC creates sales order.Invoice is created from order.EDI Message IDOC INVOIC01 is configured and created when saving IDOC.For this purpose, I created the bill-to-party in WE20 as...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade guide.....

Hi, i am working on <b>SAPR/3 4.7 with WebAs6.20</b>. now my client ask me to upgrate<b> from 4.7 to ECC 5.0.</b> to do this upgradation what are the basic steps i need to do. thanks in advance. Cheers,Kannan.

Resolved! regarding AT NEW F. in loop.

Hai experts,I have Internaltable with records having below fields--> Field1,Field2,Field3,Field4,Field5,Field6Field1,Field2,Field3 are header records with composite keyField4,Field5,Field6 are item recordsI want to list the records(Header and corresp...

JCo getting truncated value

We are trying to fetch data from a SAP-AII table by using JCo using the RFC RFC_READ_TABLE.We are getting incomplete data when the data type of the column is RAW in a particular table.A typical case is: Table Name: /AIN/DM_DEVCTRField : CLIENT ...

BAPI for Create quotation

Hello all,I am using the BAPI to create Quotation .BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2 .I would like to create qoutation with reference to another document.Although I provide refrence data in the header structure , I am to create Quotation but without a...

Coverage Analyzer tool.

Hi ,I don't know in which forum should I put this question.Has anybody used Coverage Analyzer tool (scov) .For what purpose is this used.I tried to run this & do some settings etc.But it made the system very slow . & i came to know through system adm...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.