Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Function module issues

Hello folks,1.what is the the function module for getting the list of files in a directory.I tried EPS_GET_DIRECTORY_LISING but it didnt return aything.2.Is there any sap function module for moving files from one unix directory to another??Thanks,Nar...

Decrypting SSO ticket in ABAP

I am looking for way to decrypt given SSO ticket to get user id. We are trying a scenario to call RFC for synchronous data exchange from extenal system. Logon to SAP system is made using common generic user id and for audit trial/validaton purpose we...

Showing application log

1. I create a log instance using BAL_LOG_CREATE.2. If I have an internal table it_messages which will have my error messages, should I loop through this and call BAL_LOG_MSG_ADD for each message?3. Then I call BAL_DSP_LOG_DISPLAY.My doubt is - if my...

User exit application log

Hello all,Is there a way of acting on the creation of a message in the application log, other than with workflow (SWUY)?I would like to write an entry in a Z-table if a certain message is written in the application log (SLG1). Doesn't seem to be a us...

set cursor Field

hey guys,MODULE PAI_CHECK.MODIFY MYTAB FROM LTAB INDEX ZTABDISP-CURRENTLINE transporting KUNRR STATUS.SET CURSOR FIELD 'LTAB-KUNNR' MESSAGE E005.....END MODULE.does not allow me to put cursor at KUNNR field, insteadit stands in first column itself..w...

IDOC Inbound

Hi,I have a question about IDOC INBOUND, I am using port type FILE, that storages the txt files received from a partner. All is configured in the transactions WE20 and WE21.In we20 I am using the message type DELFOR to receive the idocs, and a Z FM t...

Resolved! filtering the records

Hi,If i enters date(EKKO-AEDAT) in selection screen, i have to filter the records with field l1_sto from zdocitem table.l1_sto field also there in selection screen.I have already records in my internal table(final_data).there is a relation for ekko w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.