Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Parameters

Friends, I am having a parameter field in which I display a default value.I should prevent users from editing the field-This field should be used only for display.Is there any parameter options through which we can acheive the same.Regards,Usha

Resolved! Sort of Change Pointer on CRM

Hi all,I want to send difference value of master and transaction data like ALE Change pointer from CRM to Customer system. Can you tell us available function ?The IDoc sending mechanism of CRM is different from ALE of R/3. CRM creates Change document...

Resolved! adding data into itable -urgent

hi folks,Need help here...I have an itab 'accitab' and has a field 'zsortgroup' that has no value in the current table for a given set of records. I am inserting these data records from accitab into an internaltable 'final_accitab'(structure same as ...

ALV validation

Hi,I have a screen with some fields.And below it I have a custom container with an <b>Editable</b> ALV (<b>Classical</b> ALV).I have fields order number, <b><i>currency</i></b>, etc.When I enter the order number, I validate the order number in the <b...

Resolved! Is There ...

Hi, i am looking for steps to perform the upgrade on my system itself. current version is SAPR/3 4.7 with WebAS6.20 . <b>from upgrade this current version(SAPR/3 4.7 with WebAS 6.20) to ERP2004 (ECC 5.0)</b>, what are the <b>notes,pitches</b> i ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.