Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

IDOC - GLMAST

HiI am trying to use WE16 to simulate an IDOC to create account.IDOC is generated, but with error: Company code V126 does not exist.This is interesting because in the client that I am running WE16 there is certainly such company. At the same time, I ...

Smartforms Paper Format

Hi All -I am in the process of creating a form that needs to print in LETTER format in the US and in A4 format from Europe. Is there a way I can possibly put those two sizes into one smartform or will I have to create two forms? The content in them...

Resolved! Session Method

Hi All,Can any one provide me with the coding to transfer the data from csv file to SAP using session method for creation of either customer or vendor, assuming that there are 200 transactions.Thanks in advance.Sri.....Message was edited by: sriram P...

Help with Stock Removal User Exit

Hello AllTo control the storage bin selection, I am using the user exit MWMTO004. When I use the transaction LT03 to create a transfer order the system selects the storage bin selected by me. However, when I create a transfer order through L_TO_CRE...

Resolved! Move through the records

Hi,Can anybody give me the code to move through the records (one after the other) in Module pool programing. Assuming that I have a pushbutton, whenever i click on that button (assume button labeled as Next) it should move to the next record and to ...

Resolved! Logic for Expand/compress icons

Hi all,iam creating a custom transaction in which if you click on partner row in Partner tab an address dialog box pops up...(similar to sales order/header/partner tab)now, i want my window have the same func as the SAp window has but iam having prob...

Resolved! Detecting Events in a report

Hi,I'm trying to detect when a user double clicks on a selection screen, how to detect that this has been done and call some code.I have the code for radio button etc.. which you set using the PF-status screen, but how do I detect when a user double ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.