Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

regarding chain and endchain

I have 10 records to display in table controlwith below fieldscustno custname matnrmatname itemno lotno lotqty statusUnless i enter correctvalue for each field i should not go to next field validation in record level.so i used E type messages and use...

Resolved! Help regarding CL_GUI_ALV_TREE

Hi,I have requirement to work using the class CL_GUI_ALV_TREE. Where could I find appropriate help for this help. Could any one send me the help if they have. I have created the a demo program like BCALV_TREE_DEMO. I added my own button to the tool b...

Line width in bachground job

Hi All,I wrote a report and specified the line size in the report header:REPORT /sappssrm/option_handlerNO STANDARD PAGE HEADINGLINE-SIZE 185.I want to run this report as background job and get a spool list with results of the report. I expected the ...

Open purchase orders

Hello gurus,Can anyone tell me how to find the open purchase orders for a material? I found the table EKPO. There I can see the purchase orders for a material. Then I found the structure RM06A with the field OWEMG (undelivered quantity). How can I pu...

Resolved! Wierd characters

Hi All,How can I check for Null, line feed, carriage return within a field. My issue is that I am using READ_TEXT function module to get the sales text of a material but SAP returns the followin in the internal table "################################...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.