Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Passing table to smartform?

Hi,I want to pass table to smartform from print program.But in table tab of form interface when I am trying to define table there it is accepting only system defined types. Is there any other way to define table in form interface of smartform without...

Resolved! data transfer into .net

hi every one,i'm new to this integration part in sap,anyway i'm exicited to work.my issue is when ever the user enters the data in .net it should get loaded into sap database which is connected trough .net connectors.the data is huge.it is transfered...

Resolved! SAP Script How To?

Hi, I am starting a new SAP Scritp form. I have created my Layout in se71. To feed the layout with data i have wrote a program in se38. Now I want to know how to connect the program with the SAP Script and this form is for Shipment print out. So i wi...

export to memory id

why is the flag not imported to the called sub program when calling from main program.program main:data: flag(1) type c value 'y'. " to indicate called from main programdata: mem1(60) type c. " import zprogram outputmem1 = 'S'.data:...

Resolved! VA42 User Exit Help Please

I need to modify the behaviour of VA42 (Contract Change) as follows:If field VBAK-MAHDT is not initial and doc types are Z020-Z022, do not allow any changes to any fields except to field VBAK-MAHDT.If that field is initial, VA42 should work as normal...

Resolved! P.O line items change exit

Hi AllCould any one let me know the user exit name used to modify the line items values of a P.O. in the transaction ME22N. I am using the exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_012. Its not changing the values of EKPO. Please suggest.Thank You,Suresh

Resolved! RFM and BAPI

Hi All,I am Confused with difference between RFM and BAPI,I know Both are Function Modules which are RFC enabled.Since we can call both RFM's and BAPis from Jco program,For a given functionality, On what Factors does it depend whether : i have to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.