Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Encrypted PDF files

Hi,in a migration program for our DMS we are trying to checkin PDF files on Unix into the Document Management System, but we have found some encrypted files.Is there a possibility (before checking in) to determine whether the PDF-file is encrypted or...

h_senden2 by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simple doubt

i have btrtl for pa0000-btrtl in selection screen.(btrtl is personal sub area number)when i select this range in sel screen., i want to display the personal sub area text in the report output.sub-area text is in t001p-btext.can anyone tell me!

Calling MIGO From a Report

Hi all, I've got an interesting requirement and already working on it.Any inputs on this will be very helpful.1. A report is developed accepting the Gate Pass No., Vendor as I/P. It'll then call MIGO wherein it'll update the Gatepass no. in th...

Range Problems

Hi all, Im having a problem using the range in my select, the problem is that the range contains 114 ranges... after the select statement the program cant retrieve all the data that satisfies my selection criteria using the range. Is there any possib...

What course should I take ?

My company wants to send the 'sap team' to take some courses regarding diferent modules of SAP . We have a 4.6C version. I am an abap developer with almost 2 years experience. So, my question is : if I had to choose one course to follow, which one wo...

RDI

Our company has decided to use an external printprogram for creating forms en printing.We have to deliver our output from sap to this printprogram. This we want to do with RDI, but we have no experience with RDI. We do not want to create forms, we on...

help doc for calsses

hi abapersmost of the standard classes i am not finding help documentation.where can i find it?i tried to see the documentation from transaction se24class name ->display then i clicked on documentation button its saying documentation not available.wh...

Resolved! help

can anyone guide for remote function calls..the exact use of keeping task command..and recive results command..help will be highly appreciated.

ABAP and Web

Hi ABAP Folks, I have scenario, but I do not know how to start and where to start. I want you people to give your inputs and ideas that how I can accomplish this task. Let me describe you my requirement. Our constrain is that we want to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.